The official opening of the new Interpretation Centre and Cafe facility at the Pitscurry site will take place on the 18th May. In the Cafe we will have some lovely new tables made especially for us by the Benchmark Woodwork Project in Ellon. Each of these tables will have space for a sponsorship plaque that can hold the name of a local business or organisation. We have
seven no places left for sponsorship which will help to fund the project. The cost for this per table is £150.
If you are interested in sponsoring a table or know of a business that we might approach for sponsorship then please get in touch with Kay Diack, our funding manager, via the website contact form or simply by replying here or on Facebook.
- One table sponsorship has been snapped up, so we are down to six available now. Many thanks to John Bell Pipeline, Thainstone Business Park, Inverurie.
- Down to five! We have another sponsor for a table: Country Frames Gallery. Thank you!
- Another table snapped up, this time by Inverurie & District Round Table. Thanks!
- J & W Thomson Plumbing and Heating Ltd have sponsored one of the cafe tables. Thank you!
- Nexen, Inc. have helped us out and sponsored one of the last remaining tables. Thanks!
- Graham Turner, Plasterer and Tile Fixer, Pitcaple. Thank you!
- Diack Associates, Inverurie – thanks! 😀