PEP works with a wide range of individuals, companies and other charitable organisations. Not every organisation has a webpage, of course, but here are a few who do. Without their support our goals would be that much harder to achieve. Thanks for helping.
- Green Butterfly – Aberdeenshire Environmental Forum. Started in 1979, AEF provides support and knowledge about working with the environment, so that sound and sustainable environmental decisions are made by all.
- Easter Anguston Farm. Established in 1972, the farm is a social care charity which provides trainees with meaningful life skills. The farm has a food and plant shop, cafe, nature trails and picnic areas.
- Trellis is the national Scottish charity that supports, promotes, and develops the use of horticulture to improve health, well-being and life opportunities for all.
- Scottish Sculpture Workshop. Established in 1979 with the aim of providing high quality facilities for artists to make sculpture, supported by technical and artistic expertise.
- Scottish Community Foundation. Since 1996, the Scottish Community Foundation has been working with people and organisations to help them give to good causes effectively and inexpensively.
- LEADER in Rural Aberdeenshire. As part of the Scotland Rural Development Programme 2007-2013, and funded by the Scottish Government and the European Commission, LEADER aims to improve the quality of life and economic prosperity in rural communities.