The PEP 200 Club is a monthly lottery with 3 prizes every month of £10, £20 and £40 (*1) and a grand prize each December.
It was launched at the PEP Christmas Fair on December 3rd, 2012 with 23 members signing up within the first two hours! This is a great opportunity to win some fantastic cash prizes and raise much needed funds for the work of the Pitcaple Environmental Project Ltd. The cost is £5/month or £60/annually.
If you haven’t joined up yet, please do! Make sure you complete:
- Membership Form
- Declaration for the OSCR 200 Club Annual OR Monthly Contributions
- Cheque for £60 (if necessary)
- Gift Aid Form if you are a UK tax payer
And return them all to:
PEP 200 Club
Our preferred method of payment is to set up a Standing Order with your bank: you can do this online or by using one of the forms below – our bank account details are:
- Account Name: Pitcaple Environmental Project Ltd – 200 Club
- Sort Code: 80-08-41
- Account No: 10013860
Club Rules & Forms
- PEP 200 Club Application Form & Rules
- Club Standing Order (annual)
- Club Standing Order (monthly)
- Gift Aid Declaration (annual)
- Gift Aid Declaration (monthly)
(*1) Revision of prizes: the original plan was to have three prizes each month of £50, £100 and £250 and a grand prize of £1000 in December. This was reduced in accordance with the club rules since membership take up has been slow despite a very promising start. The good news about that is that if you join up just now then there is a much greater chance of winning a monthly prize. Prizes will be revised when membership increases.